Monday, February 11, 2013

Rainbow eye and Looking like Daddy

 Finally pictures that show off the little guys rainbow.

 He's looking much better this week, thank goodness!  Who knew school was so rough?

 Today is the 2nd Sunflower Showdown.  We decided to dress our part.  Matthew anxiously asked me, "Am I starting to looking like my Daddy?"  Yes, baby, 2 peas in a pod.

He had to have me take photos in and out to prove no matter where he is, he looks like Daddy.  He chirped, "I'm glad I'm finally starting to look like Daddy."

4 comments:

  1. Finally! How cool is that?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that precious?
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. His 1st shiner? Oh, my: lots more "boy" bumps to come, I'm sure. So sweet that he wants to be like his dad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom and Auntie, I'll assume you mean about being like Dad and not the eye!

    Susan, 1st of probably several, I'm sure. I've never had one myself, which isn't for a lack of trying. A boy in my kindergarten class walked up to me, punched me in the eye, and walked off again. Last year at school I tried to knock myself out with the closet door, by slamming it into my eyebrow bone. The bone hurt a month. In this case, it might be mother like son...

    ReplyDelete