Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Beat up kid

 Last Thursday, Matthew stayed at afterschool with me.  Not long before it was time to leave, one of Matthew's classmates decided to try and get Matthew's bouncy ball.  In the process he tripped Matthew.  Matthew crashed onto the hard tile floor and raised an enormous goose egg on his brow bone immediately.

 I tried to show how much it swelled, but I'm not sure I succeeded.  First time ever he wanted to keep the ice on because it hurt so much.

Then yesterday another child, in his class, backhanded him in the exact same spot.  Result, major bruising all around the eye.  Again, I don't think the photo does it justice.  Today a child from one of the other kindergarten classes scratched him with a stick.  I'm not sure what is happening, but all I know is my child is starting to look a little worse for the wear.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Matthew. You look like your face hurt! Ouch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just saw it! quite a lot of colors & it looks painful. I hope you stop hurting soon< Matthew!!!

    ReplyDelete