Saturday, June 15, 2013

Another Cali trip in the bag

 Bright and early May 30th we took off for California again, to go to a family reunion.  Let me just say, I must be slipping.  Not only did I not take any photos of Matthew's birthday party this year, I didn't take many photos in California and 90% of the family there didn't make it in any of the ones I did manage to snap.

 Matthew was just excited to play with his cousin Riley again.

 A 7 yr old and also 6 yr old rocked baby swings like silly boys.

And Uncle Mickey spun them.

 Random shot at the reunion.

 Matthew enjoyed being tossed in the pool.

 Gymnastics paid off as Matthew started doing perfect flips into the pool.

 James and Phil with the Maxes.

 And Matthew with them.

 Another random shot during the reunion.  I really thought we'd all line up and take photos.  Ooops, that never happened!

 James and Phil

 Matthew with Grandma Sharon.

 Matthew thought Uncle James was awesome.

Cousinly love in the pool.

And that's it.  Pretty sad uh?  I will have to do better next time.  We had a good time, but packed way too much into way too little a bit of time, so we were exhausted there and when we got back.  Matthew, who is always up with the chickens, for about 5 days slept in till 8:30 or 9:30.  Crazy.

1 comment: